Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Interesting Airshow

Have you been to an air show? Well, for those who have no idea what I am talking about... This is all about flying acrobat planes with skillful pilots showing their talents on flying the planes upside down, Oh!! wow!!! actually it's my second time watching an air show. On my first time watching the plane turning while flying I find it horrible!! what if it will crash in the middle of the crowd watching? that was my thought before and I keep on screaming every time the plane goes upward straight then coming down in a vertical position. Can you imagine that? Not only that! when it goes up, it spins while flying in a vertical position.

Well, I feel relax in my second time watching the air show. I don't scream anymore. LOL... I find it very amusing. I heard, there are some Americans who shed tears when the American National anthem was sang by a little girl of 11 years old. She really has a nice voice. It is very solemn when the airborne jumped from the plane in their parachute!! what makes it very touching was that most of these pilots were serving the army. They are really trained in combat. To the extent of giving their lives to serve the country is very touching.

By the way, the air show was held in Winston Salem North Carolina Airport. The world champion acrobat was there to show his remarkable ability. Imagine that? he can still talk in the cockpit while flying the plane upside down? The MCEE was talking to him and ask him some questions, he was very relax answering all the questions while flying the plane spinning and turning upside down. WOW!! I've never seen like that in my life. Of course!! in the Philippines I never heard of something like that. Oh!! what an experience!!! I just wish my friends who are in my country could also witness something like this. It was awesome!!!!

1 comment:

Felisa Daskeo said...

Hi, nice blog. keep posting.