Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Get Back from the Philippine Trip

Actually, were back in May but I was so busy with many things and I was not able to come here and share my experiences. Am glad I am back because it is too hot in the Philippines. Everyday is almost 100 degrees temperature and there is power cut off everyday. We are having a hard time sleeping at night, it's too hot and we have no air condition at home only electric fan which is still not enough to make us comfortable. But anyway, we had fun with our month visit there.

It is just funny because when we get back here in US, it is still cold. We use our coats hahaha. It is spring still but the temperature is cold in our state. I don't know in other states. But in the Philippines, all over the country is hot.. hot.. hot.. and power cut off.

We had a nice trip back with KOREAN air. I like the service of Korean airlines. They are taking care of their passengers very well. They are always checking if we have something to drink or if we are alright or need anything. It's a long trip. From Manila to Korea 4 hours, from Korea to Washington DC 14 hours the longest. But I am not so tired because we have our own tv screen in our seat and we can watch movies all the way if we want to. It is great!! I have fun.

I wish I can come back next year. Then we should save another thousand dollars for fare. Now we are trying our best to work hard so that we can save money for the next trip.

No comments: