Wednesday, July 21, 2010

I Find a way to earn from home

It is very frustrating when you are just staying home and not earning anything. I had that feeling for 2 years since I arrived in America. I keep on hearing people say, they earned using their computer. Oh!! that's an interesting challenge for me because I am not an Internet savvy but I tried and tried. I am not a born writer but I tried to write to different websites that accept any topic I want to share. Oh!! I was thrilled when I received my first pay of my article.

Well, since writing is not my line of interest in the first place, there were times that I am short of ideas of what to write. What topic would I share? So, then I stopped writing articles for a while and joined a paid forum. This way I will not be pressured of grammar and spelling and whatever.. Lol. I earned anyway but not as much as article writing. It is fun to join forum specially if you are paid doing it. You are free to say what you want to say, without any pressure dealing with editors hahaha. Then, later on, I get bored. I look for another way where I can earn more bucks.

I make friends on the web by connecting to some writers, making comments on their write up asking questions, then somebody told me she is writing on ehow. I was curios about the site.
She did not recruit me to join but since I was curious I search the site and learn more about it.
Then, I started writing articles on that site . Most of my articles were recipes because those were easy to give steps on how to do it. My earnings keep on growing as I put in more and more articles. What is interesting in this site is that even if you will stop writing, you will still earn residual income. The more you work the more you earn. Well, I become bored again and stop contributing for a while until they transferred their writers to another site called Demand studious. In there, you will be paid higher if your article pass their editor's standard and that makes me feel more hesitant to write hahaha...

Anyway, I am enjoying even if my earnings as of this time are not that big as what others disclosed in their blogs. I am wondering how to do that? My problem is that, I don't like to read long instructions of what to do and how to do it in some earning sites. I have found lots on the web but I have no patience reading their complicated FAQ's. hahaha.. but what I can say is that, you will really earn if you will spend your time looking for legit earning sites.

No comments: