Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Whisper a prayer of thanks

Yes, I am thankful to God for the opportunity of being hired in spite of the job crisis all around us today. Everyday, we keep on hearing about people who lost their jobs. Tough, tough, very tough economic situations we are facing now. But then, I am thankful that at last, I got a job but I waited to have a job for five years. Anyway, everything has a season. Now is my time.

I love the job I am doing now. I worked more that the hours that I suppose to work and all those extra hours I considered them as volunteer work because I am not paid for extra and I don't mind it because I love this kind of work I am doing. When I was working before, I always work for extra mile, without pay and that was in my country. Now that I am here in America, I still do the same. I just consider my extra hours as volunteer work. This is just my way of saying "thank you for the opportunity of having work in this very tough job hunting situation we are in.

Whispering a prayer of thanksgiving is all my heart can say. Thank you Lord for everything.

No comments: