Thursday, March 5, 2009

I'm glad I know you

How many times you heard that from a friend? Well, for me, I can just count it with my fingers. Yesterday while cleaning the house, I keep on thinking about a friend whom a just know for 2 months but I am really glad to know her. Why? well, since I know her, I already have a chance to go out from the house because she can drive while I am not yet driving. She will just pick me up when she wants to go somewhere and I love it because I have never been into that place before. When she needs a helping hand to do things in her house, she will just called me.. and it is a blessing for me because she will pay me.. hahaha.. Then one day she told me.. I'm glad I know you. I appreciate the help that you have done for me, it is such a blessing to know you.. Oh!!! Well, I feel the same. Since I know her, I was able to roam around places my hubby do not usually go.. you know? the girl thing? hahahah going around shopping, hopping from different stores to another? ouch, mu hubby do not like that kind of thing.. But when I have this friend of mine, I feel like I am free.. hahaha.. I can go anywhere. It is such a blessing to have a friend,, and the good thing is She is also a Filipina who have the same way of life with me when we were in the Philippines therefore we can relate to each other.

No comments: