Thursday, March 5, 2009

Snow in early spring

Snow is not a good thing for me if it is everyday. Well, I am excited when snow comes but when the ground is full of snow and it takes, weeks and more to clear the ground? it is annoying.
Am just glad that here in NC, we seldom have thick snow. But just last Sunday we had 6-7 inches snow and until now, it's already Thursday but the snow is still on the ground.. Thick ice are found beside the road. In our back porch we still have thick snow..ouch!! I feel like scrubbing them out hahah but it is also cold to do that.. My hands feel numb.. It is nice to look at in the first day but when it lasted for many days, it is not a good feeling.. I think it's better to have a rain and a flood because it will subside in a few hours. Lol.. anyway, that is life in America. I have to accept it because I am already here.. cold.. cold.. cold.. for 6 months already... I miss the hot summer days in the Philippines. whew!!

No comments: