Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Bathroom New Look for the Summer

Hi to all my friends. Life has been so busy during spring time, going here and there with friends. It's really fun enjoying the mild weather but there were times we experienced cold in spring though. With my busy schedule everyday, I felt tired all the time and a soothing warm bath would helped me relax and feel good specially at night time. But I realize that summer time is fast approaching and am sure our bathroom plays an important role at that time of the year. LOL. As I look around our bathroom, I feel the need of change. I want a new look with our bathroom accessories. Am sure we will be spending more time taking showers because it's hot here. I remember last summer we had 100 degrees temperature? oh!! that's incredibly hot, I might take showers 3 times a day when that same temperature will happen again this year.
I don't mind spending more time in our bathroom as long as I am comfortable with our bathroom accessories. hahaha.

I'm just glad that my hubby knows how to remodel bathrooms because that is his business. He is really good at that. He knows how to replace sink vanity, tubs, bathroom flooring,bathroom taps, etc. and that we can cut our expenses for that project because we will not be paying for labor. Right now, he is remodeling the bathroom of our friend and this is the second bathroom he did for the same person. Their bathroom has a new look now, it is nice. The owners are very picky with their bathroom accessories which I really admire. Their choices of colors, designs and brands are really awesome and that is what I wish to have in our bathroom too.

Well, it is our project this summer to have a new bathroom look and we will make it to happen. I'm sure we will not be spending much for that because hubby can install the accessories with no labor cost. What we just need to do is to find the bathroom accessories we want with the brands that are durable and affordable and that's it. Oh!! I am excited to have this happen. I might be spending lots of time in our bathroom in summer to have a cool bath and at the same time enjoying its new look.

No comments: