Sunday, May 3, 2009

Jobs, Jobs, where? how to find one? a big QUESTION!!

Hi, to all of you out there. Do you had this experience? asking yourself the same question? Well, I do.. for almost 3 years now I am looking for a job that fits my qualification. By the way, even if it's not in my line as long as somebody will hire me I will do it.. hahahah that's what I said to some of my friends hoping that they have something to recommend. Unfortunately, it doesn't happen for about 2 years now almost 3 years. Imagine that? In these tough times, it is really hard to find a job. I can hear from some of my friends who are out of job now, they are looking for one. Some of them were laid off some were fired, etc. It is a very sad situation.

Anyway, there is still hope as long as we are alive. Prayer can do wonders. That is the only sure thing to rely in this hard time. God has a thousand ways to provide. We just need to trust Him and His leading.

I meet a friend today, she said, she has been looking for a job for almost 3 months now and still nothing. Job is hard to find. She has been everywhere. Well, in this tough economy, maybe the best thing to do is to earn online.. hahaha... writing articles online is good if you have lots of ideas? you can be paid like $10 an hour and that's good. I am doing that for the mean time.
It's just good than nothing. You can be paid by just selling your ideas. I can work in the comfort of my home without pressure and no gas expense. This is a great experience. But I still need a regular job like what others want to have too.

No comments: