Thursday, August 12, 2010

Trip to Tennessee

I am excited to see Tennessee again. It will be my second time to visit the place. The last time was during winter and I did not enjoy because it's too cold for me to go around and see the place. Now is so exciting because it's summer time. You might be wondering what this trip for?
Well, we will be attending a wedding. We might not have lots of time to go around because of the event, like rehearsal and other activities but am still excited to think about visiting another state. Wow!! I hope this visit will be a memorable one. hahaha

The only thing I don't like in this trip is the long ride. 6 hours on the road whooh!!! The sad part is me and hubby can't take turns driving because my license had expired already...hahaha not really a license but just a permit to drive.. hehehe I can drive short distances like going to walmart, to the church heheh but to other states? I will be sacred to death. Just to see those big trucks on the road? made me feel nervous all the way. There are many things played in my mind when I am on the road driving specially on busy streets? I wish I am living in the area where there's no other car running except mine..

But anyway, this trip would be fun.. I am excited.

No comments: