Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Home Security is a must wherever you live

Gone are the days when you can just leave your windows and doors open during hot summer days while you are doing something inside your house or maybe when you are at your back yard but now no more. We have to lock our doors all the time for our safety.

You can read in the news everyday about burglars breaking in houses and crimes are everywhere. I'm just glad that in the place where I am living now, the environment is safe but still I won't leave the door unlock specially if I am alone in the house. Hubby always tell me to lock the front and back doors and don't open the door to strangers. It is just funny because I won't open the door even to the Fed-ex or USPS people. Well, it's better to be safe than sorry.

I am thinking that in America, it is safer to live than in other countries because you can't hear about rebels and other bad elements knocking your doors asking for support. But I was mistaken because in big cities all forms of crimes and burglary are present everywhere. This is why it is always important to prevent the chance to become a victim. In our present economic situation, burglars and criminals are very smart to find their way and for this reason it would be helpful if there is security alarm in our homes so that we can be warned of possible dangers then immediate action can be done to arrest the culprit.

I would spend whatever the cost for security alarm so that I can be at peace knowing that my property and loved ones are protected whole year round.

No comments: