Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Another Online Venture

Hello world!!! It has been a month that I was not able to share my experiences but now I''m here ready to blow what I recently discovered. In the last 3 weeks, my hubby shared with me what he reads in the news. He is really updated when about what is going on in the world. Then he told me to read about it. It was about earning through affiliate marketing. I am not interested at first because I am not a business minded person. heheh but HE does. My hubby is into business, he has his own small business where we get our bread and butter. But anyway, I read about it and sign up for it and it says I have to pay $1.99 for the kit. What? I don't want to pay anything from any online promotion hahah... but since I was convinced of the testimonials I read, I finally agree to pay for the kit. Well, this is what happened.

I use our debit card to pay for the online kit. They said, I will have 7 days free trial and as soon as I received the kit, I will explore, study and learn about it and use it.. then if I will be satisfied with it, they will charge me like $39 a month? As I read the kit, I am wondering why I will be paying them while the kit they shared has nothing to do with their website? They are giving some affiliate sites for you to join and of course you will be earning through the affiliate sites not the one who sell the kit. hahaha Funny thing.. Seems like I was scam.. And finally before the end of my free trial I called them to cancel my membership because I can not earn in a few days of venturing the sites they have in the kit they sell without learning how to do it. I was stressed thinking that I will be charge that much? without even earning? Well, my hubby don't trust any online agreement specially if our debit card number is at stake, so I change my debit card to be sure that they will never get any penny from us. Because sometimes we can not trust people. They might be saying we will not be charged only to find out, they are getting our money. So, those who are seeking online money earning, be careful. There are many legit sites but you should know how to find them.

No comments: