Thursday, June 25, 2009

Sincere and true friends

I am glad to have found a sincere and true friends here. There are a few of them who are willing to pick me up and take me home anytime I want to attend a special gatherings. Oh!! it takes a lot of sacrifice to do that huh? But anyway, there is one who is really sincere in offering here service to pick me up and take me home. Wonderful!!! We always go together at least once or twice a week. I like her because she is really a good friend. She always help people.

This type of friend is rarely found in a busy society today. Most are very busy with their own thing and no time to help others but focus their time on themselves and their family. But this lady has it all. She has time for her family even if she is busy everyday helping people. She always has her phone with her, calling to her sons or husband while she is on her way to do errands for people. She never forgets to have constant communication with them. Can you imagine that?

I wish there are more people like her in our friends circle. She is really nice and worth to keep.
She is prayerful and get your nerve to be inspired in spite of the odds of life. I really treasure our friendship.

No comments: