Wednesday, June 24, 2009

To Own a car is a necessity in America

Oh yes, you heard it right!! to own a car is a necessity here in US. When I was yet in my country I never have a car. I am used to public riding when I go to work but when I come to United States, I feel the need of having my own car because we are living in the country area where passenger buses are not available and my husband is at work all day. It drives me crazy to wait for somebody to give me a ride and take me to where I want to go. And for this reason, my husband bought me a Chevrolet not a brand new car, just a second hand but I am very glad to have it because it is my first car ever.

Since I am just learning to drive, my husband won't trust me to drive that car all the time. He is the one using it because it doesn't consume a lot of fuel. His car sucks a lot of gas, so then, to save money, he used my car more often. And now my Chevrolet is over used and needs to be replaced. I mean we plan to sell it and buy another one, not necessarily new but one with lot of mileage. I start searching of where to find the best dealers. I came across reedmantoll car dealers. Oh!! they have the best offer so far that I have found. I was attracted to their offer of full tank with every vehicle purchase? Oh wow!! with the gas price keep on rising now, it makes me feel excited. Free first oil exchange and they have factory trained certified technicians to help you when you have problems with your car. Am sure they can be trusted because they are in business for more than 60 years and any business will not last that long if they can not be trusted. Another good thing is they will buy second hand cars. They have a pretty good deal with their services and their products.

This dealer is worth trying because they offered best customer service and topnotch maintenance work. The best place to find new and used cars, truck, minivans and SUV inventories. Their website is user friendly and easy to navigate. You will find it interesting to learn more about their pretty good deals in car of different brands. Good luck to your search.

No comments: