Thursday, February 12, 2009

Balikbayan Box

Am glad to know that there is a Filipino near my residence who is working for LBC collecting the LBC Balikybayan Box. The good thing is that... he will just pick up the box from the residence of his customers.. of course his customers are all Filipinos who will be sending box of goodies to the Philippines. I am so glad to know from my other Pinay friends that there is someone doing this. It is easy and convenient for us who want to send our boxes to the Philippines. It has been a long time that I collected those items that I send. Lol.. My sister is waiting for a long time when I can send box.. well, am just thankful that I have money to pay for the box this time and hoping that it will reach to the Philippines in time for the graduation on March.

We are lucky here in America that we can buy cheaper stuff that are of good quality. In the Philippines? life is just so hard specially if there are students who need uniforms,shoes, dresses, etc for school. They have no budget for stuff of good quality because it is too expensive food is their priority. So it is their joy to receive Balikbayan box.

1 comment:

Allen'mahal ko said...

Its nice to hear it Ate thats great!