Monday, February 2, 2009

Friends who have good hearts

I'm just glad I have friends who have good hearts. Americans and Filipinos. when I first arrived here, It was fall... and few months will be winter time. My new American friends give me winter clothes, socks and all kinds of stuff. My hubby has no more problem of buying me things for the winter. Lol. My mom in law sent me package full of clothes,jackets and boots for winter use. Wow!! it is a nice feeling when people have concerned about you. I have no idea of what to prepare because it's my first time to experience winter time. There are times that I go out in my simple attire of just shirt- and pants then people would ask me, where's your jacket? I said, well, I did not bring one because when I left home the temperature is high. They said, I should always take jackets with me because it is winter time. No matter what the temp is, it is still cold. Oh !! wow I look funny with my shirt while other people are in thick jackets. I shivered hahaha.. and it's a lesson learned. Now, I always go out bringing extra coats all the time.

I am glad to have found Pinoy friends around. I feel comfortable with people in my race because we can relate to each other. Well, my Pinoy friends are already working and they are driving too. Well, it is in our culture that we will help each other. Since they were able now to come up with the standard of American living .. hahaha I should say, they also have plenty of stuff that they don't need. They keep on giving stuff to me. Oh!! I have a lot of things that I don't even need them. But I keep on accepting the things they will give... hahaha I end up collecting things
that I have no place to keep them . My goodness...Well, there are people in my country who need these. I will send it in balikbayan box and share these stuff to them. Relatives and friends who are waiting for blessings. It makes a difference when the tags says MADE in US. they will really treasure it. Lol.

No comments: