Thursday, February 12, 2009

The first time I visit Florida

My first visit to Florida was when we attend the graduation of my step son. Wow!! I like the place!! looks like tropical. I 've seen palm trees, Gumamela flowers and even Santan. These plants are common in Asia particularly in the Philippines.I feel like I'm home. Lol.. We went to the beach I just forget the name of it.. but it was a nice one. But I can say that it is very different from our beaches. I could not see any cottages along the beach area not like in the Philippine beaches? we do have cottages where we are going to put our food because we usually bring food when we go to the beach in the Philippines. But here? no cottage in that beach. It was a very wide area where people just spread their beach towel and they sat down. Some are bringing their chairs, and a cot and there.. they lay on the beach under the heat of the sun. Most Asians are very careful not to stay under the heat of the sun when they are on the beach but the Americans they love it.

Florida is a nice place it's not cold unlike other states during winter. My hubby's parents have a vacation house there, they usually go there during winter time or spring time. I love be back there sometime.

No comments: