Sunday, February 8, 2009

Scrap booking!!!

I like this type of activity. Today, we are enjoying sorting our pictures old and new so that we can make a good photo collection.. Lol. This is my first time to join this activity with friends. What I know about mounting pictures is just to put it in an album and it is done. hahaha But, I find this scrap booking CUTE!! because you can put different designs on your crap book then stick your nice, funny, cool and worth remembering photos. I love it... Young and old in our group are enjoying. It is an activity done by our youth group in church. By doing this activity, it gives me an idea that this is a good gift to give to our loved ones on valentines day. Wow!!! gather all the pictures we can get from our loved ones and make a scrap book as a valentines gift.
This is for sure a gift worth to remember...Ok, start collecting pictures now.. still one week more to go.. Good luck..

No comments: