Monday, February 2, 2009

People are in abundance

Why I say " people are in abundance"? it's because they keep on giving away stuff which are in good shape but they don't need it. They have a lot of things. Sometimes they will hold a garage sale which they are selling items in a very low price. Some of those items are still brand new.

I remember one time when our land lord clean his storage, he has a lot of things to be thrown out to the dump. Oh wow!! as I checked the stuff, I found things that are in good shape like study table, bed frame, foam and other stuff. I asked him if I can take some of the items.. Lol.. I was kind of embarrassed but well, I can't stand seeing those things to be thrown to the dump?
We never do that in our country. When we throw away things those are really rotten and could no longer be in used. I just wish America is near to my country so that I can just share what I got here to others who never have things like these. Every time I see things on the dump, I can remember people in the Philippines who are scavengers, digging the garbage hopping to see things that they could sell in order to have money for food and other needs. Some Americans did not realize that the things they are throwing away are still valuable. Well, they don't realize it because they did not see the real situation of other people in other parts of the world. People here are in abundance, they don't care about little things because they have plenty.

No comments: