Friday, February 6, 2009

My time wasters of the day!!

It is my early morning ritual to log in and see who is online among my friends. Oh wow!! my long time friend was there!! I'm so excited that I forgot the time it's already 9 am when I remember that I have to do my laundry, do my house cleaning and take in some wood for the wood stove. But ah!!! I can't stop chatting with her. Good she decided to log out for it's almost midnight in her place. Well, I was about to start my laundry when another friend was on the phone and we talked for almost 2 hours.. lol. I look at the clock it's almost 3pm. I decided to pick up the mail but is cold outside. Oh my!! I don't want to get frozen ..So, I took the car even if the mailbox is just few meters away. When I get home and get out from the car I saw the car is so dirty and we are going to use this for tomorrow's appointment. So, I decided to wash that car it took more than an hour to clean the car inside and out. When am done, it's almost dark and I have to prepare supper. hahaha I was not able to do my laundry and my regular vacuum cleaning. I was not able to log in to my regular websites because I spent a lot of my time chatting. I can't regain the time I wasted. I hope I can discipline myself next time.

No comments: