Thursday, February 12, 2009

Holidays!!!!

Speaking of holidays, I could say that people here in America are different in dealing with holidays. Others are even working on holidays.. wow!! I have a friend who still report to work even if it is a holiday. She said it is really a must.. haahaha.. anyway, she can be off in her day off!!
Well, As what I used to in my country, most people give importance to holidays. Some even extend their holidays.. and some will leave work a day before the stated holiday and it's fine with the management. Their boss will just let them go.. But here in America? there's nothing like that.
If they are told to report even during holidays they have to.

Well, I did not experience yet things like that because I am not working and every now and then I am enjoying my holidays,, I even feel that everyday is a holiday for me but.. it is very boring.
I never experience to be staying home for a long time. Can not just go anywhere unless somebody will come and fetch me.. I know that there are many things you can do at home, but I am not a home buddy hahaha... I used to be out everyday.. But here, I am always in... I am on a holiday for a long time...

No comments: