Thursday, February 5, 2009

Dollar Store!!!

I like the dollar store. There are 3 dollar stores that I know. Dollar General, Family dollar and the Dollar Tree. I like the dollar tree most because everything in there is a dollar. I usually buy greeting cards in the dollar store because I can get 2 pieces at $1 only so $0.50 each? gift bags in any size you can just buy it at $1 each? while when you go to other stores you will pay $3 or $4 a gift bag? Wow!! I like to go there and spend the coins that I kept. Lol.. what is cool is that, when you want to host a party, you can buy party stuff at a lesser price compared to other stores.

Well, some people said they were able to cut down their expenses for grocery items because they can get the things they usually buy in other stores at a low price in the dollar store. Wow!! good deal. My hubby do not want to go there thinking that because they have low price, their items are in poor quality, but when I discovered that the soy milk that he usually buy for his breakfast is sold in the dollar store at $1 per box while in other stores we paid $1.68? hahaha
He will never comments now when I said I will go to the dollar store. If you want to see it for yourself, visit dollar tree website.

No comments: