Thursday, February 12, 2009

what's up?

Valentines day is around the corner. What are you guys are planning to do with the love of your life? Some do plan to have a romantic dinner!! wow!! How nice., for me? I don't know yet because we are out of budget. Lol.. Maybe I will just cook a special dinner and have our romantic dinner at home. hahaha... It's not a big deal here when it comes to celebration like this. I can just remember when I was yet in the Philippines? hahaha they usually have a Valentine presentation in the park. They had that contest... longest kiss!! it's a funny thing.. Many couples joined that contest with a prize for the couple who can hold their breath kissing for a long time. It's really fun. Media men are covering the event. I did not see that kind of thing here in US. As far as I know in the place where I am residing now? I did not hear any special event during Valentines day here. It is just like ordinary days. Well, I don;t know in some other places but here? Oh!!!! not exciting!!! Maybe they are too busy with work, because in here, work is a priority than anything else. Not like in other countries, they are more of fun activities than work. They can leave their work and have a long vacation just to enjoy the event but here? no... no... work is a priority..

Happy Valentines day to all.

No comments: