Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Clearance Sale

I am always delighted to see poster that says.....CLEARANCE SALE. I' m sure most people would like to check what is it on sale. I surely do because we can find branded items which are expensive when we buy it at regular prices. But one thing I observed here in America is that when they have sale it is really cheap like 70 percent off, 80 percent and sometimes 90 percent off? Wow!!! but back in my country when stores have sale, it is very different from what I experienced here. No wonder most immigrants are sending lots of Balikbayan boxes to the Philippines full of branded goods because they are always watching the CLEARANCE SALE and other promotions every now and then.

The only thing is that the shipment is more expensive than the goods. lol.. I mean, they pay more for the shipment than the stuff that they put in the box. Anyway, that's the most awaited moment of all the family members left behind, the arrival of the Balikbayan box.

As I go around to some places with my friends, I can not control myself not to buy when there is sale. hahaha I just collect things which I think would be useful and other could use it if not me. I can give it as gift when there is special occasion. It is a good deal. I really love clearance sale.

No comments: