Friday, January 30, 2009

Mylot earning site

This is the site I am so engross with. In here, I am not earning much money but I really enjoyed my stay in this site since I joined. Their pay out every month is not hard to reach if you are actively participating. This is a paid forum site where you can voice out everything you want. But be sure you will not violate their guidelines for posting and responding. I have been paid monthly by this site since I joined. Well, I started to be in mylot May 2008. I am almost 1 year in this site. They really pay unlike other sites that keep on promising something but did not happen. In mylot really pays not a scam. The good thing in this site is they will accept international members as long as they have paypal account. There are many members from the Philippines, India, UK, Canada, Indonesia, China and other places outside United States. It's free to join.

What I like in mylot is that you can gain friends who have great ideas and they are also supportive. I find it a good place to release you stress, vent, complain, disappointment,worries and everything, and there are people who will listen to you. That is what I like in this site.
It is free to join.. just check on this site.. http://www.mylot.com/?ref=Bebs08

I am enjoying now with the sites I am earning. You can earn too like I do if you will spend your time on it. Have focus to receive bucks at the end of the month. Set aside you TV viewing.. lol

No comments: