Thursday, January 22, 2009

Driving Problem

Driving is the biggest fear for most lady immigrants. That is my problem too. I never experience driving in my life even driving a bicycle? I never experience it. You can just imagine how hard it is when you never have been in a driver's seat. I start to learn how to maneuver using the lawn mower.. hahaha In my first try, I am so scared. I can imagine the kids in my country who are really expert in turning the wheels of the go cart easily? Lol. Why I am so scared? In my childhood I never experience driving anything because I did not grow up in the city where kids are expose to driving GO CARTS, Kids cars on the malls , bicycles and everything. Oh My!!! But anyway, I made it. I learn maneuvering the wheels by using the Lawn mower. Then later, I used the car. You can just imagine how scared I am driving a car first time in my life? My husband was with me, and the more he scares me when he raise his voice to let me step on the break or gas, sometimes I am confuse with the gas and the break.. hahaha.. But I made it in few days. I practiced driving in our driveway. One time when I was about to park the car, I hit the lamp post in our yard. It's too bad, the post gets under the car. I am alone at that time and I can't get the post out. When my husband arrived, he jack up the car to take the lamp post out. I did not drive for few months since that incident. It was awful!!

No comments: