Friday, January 30, 2009

ehow earning site

Well, it is fun to share what you know and you will be paid for doing it. I know about this site from a friend in Associated content. She has a full time job as an IT at day time and she is writing at night time. wow!! that's how she earned extra bucks. I was curious to hear it that I check the site and I finally decided to join. I have about 49 articles on that site but I am not earning a lot every month because I have no focus.. hahaha I have a lot of sites to visit that's why my earnings are always carried over to the next month until I reach the pay out which is only $10 to reach every month. But in this site you will earn according to how useful is your article to the readers.
They make comment and promote it.. well, that's how I know about how we are paid in there.
I received my pay out 3 times already in that site. It's free to join just check ehow.com

You can share all the knowledge you have on how to things like.. how to make gluten. How to fly a kite, How to do laundry an easy way, How to cook macaroni in a unique way.. hahahah everything you know you can share it there. But they are not accepting international users and you have to join to their WC.. writing compensation in order to be paid. You must have a paypal account too. Try to check the site and enjoy. http://www.ehow.com/members/viol.html.target_ehow member viol.

No comments: